princessstepf in queen city

Queen City is home now. I'm happy. And that's OK.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

nothing new

Life's a bit dull here in Queen City.
I go to work, come home, make dinner for PJ and me, we go to bed, and I do it all over again. He's living here more or less.
The highlight of my night was buying a French-English picture dictionary online. Oxford makes a great one, and I have the Korean-English version. I love it. I used it in my classes all the time, and it is full of the most random scenarios/vocabulary. The pictures are so 1980s.
I've been here a month, and I've had to go home three of the four weekends. This weekend I have to go home again, this time for Erin's wedding.
I'm really tired most of the time because I haven't quite adjusted to the new schedule. I like my job and the people I work with, but I haven't made a single friend. I am friendly with people, and I've met some of PJ's friends, but I haven't met anyone on my own or gone out with anyone without him.
I know he feels bad for me, and I worry that it will stress us. I am going to have a welcome party soon (or more like a please be my friend party), so things should change after that.
I am tired, tired, tired.
This princess needs her beauty sleep. I have another wedding on Saturday, which means another bouquet for me to try to catch. Ha. PJ is going to be at this one. He's sweating it already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home